The CleanOxide Tablet costs $22.00 AUD and comes in two variations;
- A packet that contains 5 tablets at the strength of 20g. This treats 2000L of water at 1ppm.
- A packet that contains 8 tablets at the strength of 4g. This treats 400L of water at 1ppm.
CleanOxide tablets are bio-degradable hence also environmentally friendly. It is a broad spectrum disinfectant effective against;
- Bacteria spores
Chlorine Dioxide has been approved in Australia for the treatment of drinking water since 2005. The World Health Organisation recommends and has rated Chlorine Dioxide as the most powerful water sanitiser in the world. Chlorine Dioxide is a well-known disinfectant for drinking water with many advantages over chlorination. Worldwide over 900 public water systems are using Chlorine Dioxide for water disinfection. Chlorine dioxide remains effective over a wide PH range from about 4 to 10. This is in sharp contrast to chlorine which is only effective over a narrow pH.
Furthermore, because Chlorine Dioxide is a more powerful disinfectant CleanOxide 75 can be dosed at much lower rates resulting in reduced costs. An important property of Chlorine Dioxide is its ability to destroy biofilm, which is a film of slime produced by microorganisms on surfaces in contact with water. Chlorine Dioxide is very effective at oxidising common water pollutants such as sulphides, iron and manganese. Taste and odours resulting from algae and decaying vegetable matter are all controlled by Chlorine Dioxide. In comparison, when Chlorine is used to treat water, it produces a number of undesirable by-products including Carcinogenic Trihalomethanes.
Whereas, Chlorine Dioxide does not produce any of these dangerous by-products. CleanOxide tablets can be added to drinking water treated with chlorine as the primary disinfectant to remove many of these undesirable compounds thus improving the aesthetic quality of the water.
The price of CleanOxide tablets are $22.00 AUD a packet.
- 8 tablets of 4g.
- 5 tablets of 20g.
- Rain water tank treatment
- Bathroom mould
- Home cleaning/sanitiser
- Boat water tank treatment
- Caravan water tank treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Pool water treatment
- Spa water treatment
- Effective odor control – Please note not suitable for ponds with fish
- CleanOxide Tablets are effective over a broad pH range (4-10).
- CleanOxide Tablets control bacteria, fungi, viruses, biofilm and algae.
- CleanOxide Tablets do not react with ammonia and do not produce toxic compounds in contact with organic materials present in water.
- CleanOxide Tablets are effective at lower dose rates than chlorine or bromine.
- CleanOxide Tablets are non-corrosive at the recommended dose rates.
- CleanOxide Tablets will rapidly degrade to harmless inorganic chemicals when exposed to sunlight, so when tanks are severely contaminated and require flushing, no harmful chemicals are released into the environment.
- CleanOxide Tablets do not contain free chlorine.
- CleanOxide Tablets are so effective against biofilm because it exists in solution as a dissolved gas. The dissolved gas is able to diffuse into the biofilm where it can destroy the microorganisms responsible for the biofilm.
- Microorganisms do not develop resistance to CleanOxide Tablets.
- Chlorine Dioxide has been approved in Australia for the treatment of drinking water since 2005.